Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday, Hannah!

Happy Birthday to our precious daughter! I made a chocolate carmel cake this morning after an hour and a half of weeding the garden. Hannah's favorite cake, but the poor kid, weeding the garden on her birthday! Well,,,, actually, Hannah pulled a chair up to the garden and read a book while I weeded and the boys played in the dirt. Zach got in on the weed action for awhile until the weeds bored him :) and then he was off riding his bike.

We are on the mend this week, after the flu hit us, all 6 of us!, last week. We went to the Lake on Monday, then Josh was sick Tues., Zach on Wed., Hannah early Thurs., Shawn and I Thurs. evening, and Noah on Friday! I also had my minor surgery on Tuesday(22nd) and am awaiting pathology results, however, it does look better than I thought. Glad again of the need to learn to trust God's plan for our life. Thankful for my dear husband that took a day off work in his busy schedule to take me and offer reassurance too. And thanks to my sister for her help with the kids.

I do have some garden shots I'll post later. I am sorta keeping up with the garden, but wasn't counting on the flu and my other illness that set me back a bit.

Here is a parting shot that I think is just adorable.

No comments: