Thursday, February 17, 2011

Party time, Thanks Ryan and Vanessa, and also Albin and Mary

We was invited to Ryan and Vanessa's house on Sunday afternoon 2-13-11 for a party. We really enjoyed fellowship with the friends. Besides Ryan and Vanessa and their boys, Albin and Mary and their 3 children, Rick and Tabi and their boys, and Arlen, Heather and the girls were there(and us 6 too!). We enjoyed visiting and supper. I had a serious brain lapse I suppose I should record. It was very funny. Josh was sword fighting with Paige, and Shawn said, "You're holding that the wrong way, Zach." I said, "That's not Zach, that's George." Shawn said, "George????"At least I got the right name of one of our kids!" I couldn't stop laughing, and have no idea where George came from. I guess Josh, George,, they both start with the J sound! That's my excuse anyway.
A few weeks before this party, Albin and Mary had a party at their house too. That was wonderful as well, and I enjoyed meeting Randy, or seeing again I should say. The last time I saw him, he was laboring in Florida, and I was 12. Wonderful to hear of stories of him spreading the gospel, so thankful for those still willing to go forth as Jesus sent them. Our next party might be here I think. More on that later!

No comments: