Thursday, February 16, 2012

Enjoying the warm weather


I remembered to take our camera along on a walk we took on Sunday afternoon, 02-05-2012. We all enjoyed walking in Dad's or Grandpa's :), field, dreaming about what may be! Noah took a little break, well, little to him, but big to us, and managed to talk Dad into carrying him part of the way. We had on water boots, due to mud, and the boys enjoyed playing in the creek for a little while. Don't tell, Mom got in on the water wading also! I didn't get pictures of that, but the ones I took of the boys on the hale bays are my favorite pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ALL these pictures! You have such a beautiful little family:) It has been wonderful enjoying these warm winter days- such a change from our normal winters and I'm loving every moment!

Memories To Keep said...

Thanks Julie for your comment, I feel very blessed for the family I have, I know I don't deserve them, but very thankful. I too am loving this weather, today is shaping up to be another beauty! Have a good weekend!