Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wonderful privelage Special Meeting Visits!

9 workers with my children

plus Em!

Visiting

Instruments

I love this picture, see how tight Noah is squeezing Randy? :)

I wonder if that is a painful smile because of the jab from Noah's elbow???No, he didn't really jab him!
Enjoying Randy

Lunch at Dad's


Silly Zach


Very Brave Dan


Watching, so much better than receiving!!Little guys really enjoyed the show!

Tired out Noah with silly glasses.
We have been so blessed with special meeting rounds. We had 2 sisters on Thursday for supper and night, 1 brother and 4 sisters for lunch on Friday, with 4 more brothers coming in the afternoon, and 2 brothers for Friday supper and night. We enjoyed lunch @ Dad's with all 9 and my sisters and brother on Saturday. So very special, love the visits and the meetings! We trimmed Beauty, Peanut, and Snow on Friday with help from Lynae and  I also had a very unique experience in giving Dan a haircut on Saturday. I have cut my little boys hair since they have been old enough for haircuts, but have never attempted an adults hair. Dan was pretty confident I would do fine, and after my nerves finally calmed, I got my clippers and gave him a haircut. It didn't turn out bad, and Dan isn't bald! :) My children enjoyed the time the workers shared with them like playing and listening to the guitar with Dan, arrow hunting with Randy, bow shooting with Dan, flying an airplane with Carlton, and so on. Such wonderful memories made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't get much better!! So very speical!