Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy 13th Birthday, Zachariah!

Incredible! We now have 2 teenagers in the house! Really, really hard to believe that Shawn and I have been together that long,sometimes it seems as though we were just dating yesterday- other times its really hard to imagine what my life was like pre-Shawn(much much better with Shawn!). SO SO thankful for the time God has allowed us together and even more thankful for these 4 precious lives He has entrusted in our care. Zachariah- I love your tender spirit and what  you mean for our family. Yes, your name may be mentioned a bit more often in correction and maybe a wee bit of exasperation, but I wouldn't trade it for anything, for I see beyond the trivial stuff to you. And we do love you! It's not easy growing up, and the older I ge, the more I see you'll get there fast enough without me pushing you. I'm so thankful for you, and even though we don't share actual birthdays since you decided to come out 1 and 1/2 hours after my birthday(on the 30th), I'm so glad to almost share my birth date with you!

No comments: