Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Special Meeting

We had an enjoyable week-end, with much cherished fellowship with the workers. Was so good for all of us to visit, and for the children to have playtime with them, and to enjoy a story from Aunt Dorothy! I'll post the pictures, they turned out very well. Only wish we could keep them longer. I always love the peace that abides in our hearts and home when the workers come, and when we get together for special meetings.

Had a very good meeting on Sunday too, even the weather was good. Kinda strange for this time of year, temp in the 50's, rain later in the evening. Last night, old Arthur started acting up in my back and I told Shawn something must be going to change. Sure enough, we are under a winter snow watch starting tonight! Does that mean I'm getting old if I can predict the weather with my aches and pains??:) Guess it happens to all of us, oh to grow old gracifully!


No comments: