Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Noah!

Happy 1st Birthday to my dear sweet baby boy! Wow, one already. Such a busy one year old, too. Crawling everywhere, and eating everything. Literally! Yesterday in his diaper I saw, carpet fuzz, a long piece of carpet fabric, paper, a piece of plastic from a Wal-mart bag, a hair ball, and even a solid piece of dog food! I honestly can't tell you how many times a day I say, "What's in your mouth?" And this is after I sweep the floors and spot check to make sure there is nothing around. I have raced to the phone a couple of times to call for help after he has something stuck, and I have done the finger sweep more times than I remember. Today when Shawn left for work he told him happy birthday, don't eat too much carpet fuzz today! After he gets us all excited with, "Mom somethings in Noah's mouth!" and I pull out his treasure he looks at us and grins, and then we forget what a good little carpet cleaner he is, till next time! Hannah thinks the new rule in the house should be we always hold him. Noah thinks otherwise, and I'm hard pressed to cuddle with him anymore. How I wish I would have treasured the 4 little warm babies that let me wrap them in my arms more, and spent more time hugging them. Here is the busy 1 yr old and as a baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, ROTTEN!!!YOUR FAVORITE SISTER

The Machamer Blog said...

What a great way to keep memories! This is a great site! Happy Birthday, Noah!

Krissy