Saturday, April 18, 2009

Brave or Crazy?

I thought I would post this quick question. Is it brave or crazy to take 6 children, 2 of whom are not yours, to Wal-mart? Well, I did it this afternoon. The looks we got in the store were rather amusing, you could almost see the wheels turning..."Look at that lady with the skirt. She has 6 kids!" I also saw an old friend. She was on the phone and started pointing and counting. Then she mouthed, "Are they ALL yours??" Funny thing is the 2 extra's, my niece and my daughters best friend, look similar, and look like they could belong to me. Dress and hair were the major differences. Ages are 10;9;8;5;3;and 1. It was literally like stairsteps. I was so very proud of each one of them however, not one of them asking for even one thing. SO,,, I think it was ok, not brave because there are folks out there with more children than that, and not crazy either!

2 comments:

farmermarvswife said...

Hi - just a note this way to comment on your comment on ours - glad you stopped by! Aah yes, dairy farming - we are at the point of when should we get out! We've been in it together 30+ yrs. and my husband about 10 before that. It is the farm he moved to at 2 -- a few major changes along the way. Good luck to you if you do venture in to it! Make a comment again any time! Minnie

Anonymous said...

I say it is both BRAVE AND CRAZY.



LUV H