Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer must be around the corner!

What a wonderful weekend we had. Beautiful weather, sunny, mild breeze, and temperature a high 90 degrees yesterday! Even today is super, with 90 again and bright blue skies.

We received so much to feed us at Sp.Mtg, and during our worker visits. Looking forward to another Sp.Mtg on Sunday. We had the privelage of having Norma J. and Dorothy L. for supper and night on Friday.

Noah didn't have such a good weekend. His croup seemed to worsen instead of getting better on the 3rd day. Must be because I thought I had it figured out! Noah, Shawn, and I had several sleepless nights. Friday night, actually Sat. morning, after a really restless night, when his fever hit 103.5 , and he was making a strange sound like a cough starting and not finishing, and he started "twitching", we decided I better take him to the E.R. for another round of steriods and an Epi breathing treatment. Shawn would stay home and get breakfast for the workers. :-), and also take care of the other 3. Noah and I got there at 3:30 A.M. The Dr. started the steriods and breathing treatment within a few minutes of our arrival. I also requested a chest x-ray to make sure there wasn't hidden pneumonia (been there with Zach). Thankfully that was negative. They did a horrible upper nose swab to make sure it wasn't whopping cough due to the fact its spreading through the community. Hope to get the results of that back in another day or two. Then we got to go home! Arrived home a little before 5:45. Noah was the only one being treated in the E.R. and I was thankful for the quick trip! Shawn did get breakfast for all of us, since 7:30 came and my alarm went off, but I didn't move according to Shawn. So, thanks, Honey, for taking care of us.


Sorry about the smudge. I thought it was the camera and would show up on the computer, then I found a baby thumb print on my lens!

No comments: