Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dora's update

I have pretty much recovered from my shoulder surgery. I haven't gained full mobility back to the right arm, but it's much better now than even 3 days ago. I am very disappointed that it appears surgery may not have worked after all. I still have a very large bone spur protruding from the top of my shoulder. I return to the surgeon in a few days, hoping I don't hear that I need another surgery! Now another problem has surfaced. I have been experience hip/pelvic pain from the accident. I went to urgent care on Sat. p.m. due to the pain (also I was afraid for further damage like I experienced from non treatment to my shoulder). The doctor said I have nerve damage and will need to see a physical doctor for treatment. So, I hope to find out more this week about the extent of that. However, I am healthy except for those issues, so I shall not complain, so many more so much worse off than I!
Here is a gross picture after the band-age came off.

No comments: