Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Warm days, then cold!

We have had wonderful weather, sunny skies and even 90 degrees one day. The flowers all popped up, grass needed mowed,( which I did on April2!), and we were getting so spoiled. Then the cold weather came back, milder than winter, but colder than we were getting use to. So, temp is getting into the low 60's now, and at night dropping back in the low 40's. Don't want to sound like I'm complaining, after thinking of a friend that is facing cancer, I want to appreciate all gifts that come from above. Running to the chiro every few days from the accident, and finishing up schooling, we are pretty busy. In fact, I need to shorten this post today, will catch up later on the extent of my injury and the growing antics of the children, and animals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dora,

I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way. I can't think of anything I've done but I can be a real idiot sometimes :)

I greatly enjoy your company but if you no longer want to be friends with me I will respect that and give you your space.

I can still receive email but my laptop is being repaired so I couldn't look up your email address...in case you're wondering why I'm leaving you a message here.

Love,
Becky

Memories To Keep said...

Hey Becky,
No, it wasn't anything you've done, I just found this comment after posting to your other one. SO, I think you can see what happened, a little anyway! I too have truly enjoyed being your friend, and I'm very sorry for this situation, but Andy sort of gave us an ultimatum, among many other things he said, many not true,but like you said you're not his mother :). I guess it would be best to keep praying that God will work this out, and we will let Andy ride for now. The children are truly crushed, and as Shawn said when we left your house that all 6 of us lost friends. Glad to know God can change this too, and will continue to pray His will be done.Love, Dora