Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Then 1996,and now 2010`.Just married, so happy!
Today is our 14th wedding anniversary! Hannah put on an anniversary supper for us on Sunday evening. She bought flowers, paper goods, cupcakes, fruit, and had presents wrapped for Shawn and I (with her own money!). What a wonderful daughter I have, the best one ever :) I think. She also rounded up a pretty tablecloth and decorations. Her theme was red, and I didn't realize she was going to do this, and I had made a quick supper of tomato soup. So, unknowingly, I stayed with her theme color, with no suggestions from her. Thanks for 14 wonderful, and sometimes not so wonderful, years together Shawn. We've grown alot this past year, and I pray we'll keep growing closer many, many more years to come, Lord willing.

3 comments:

farmermarvswife said...

oops...got my comment on the wrong post....go to the next ... I won't rewrite it! ha

Memories To Keep said...

Thanks, Minnie! That was sweet of you. Dora

Lindsey said...

That was so sweet of Hannah! I think you have a wonderful daughter too =] & happy (belated) anniversary!!
<3
Lindsey