Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Shawn

Happy Birthday to my darling! It was actually on Labor Day, but we were so busy moving our school room, I forgot to post. I won't mention age, but I will say he is getting closer to being halfway to being old! We officially have a neat school room, hoping it stays neat at least a few months after all the hours Shawn and I poured into it!
School has been going great, really long hours while we are in our adjusting period, but no regrets with our new curriculm. I forgot to take pictures of our first day of school, which was Aug 25th. I did take a couple of lunch shots, if I wasn't so lazy I'd go get the camera and upload the pictures to share,,,,well, I guess I'm going the lazy route and hope to post pictures tomorrow.
Josh started kindergarten this year, and is a very quick learner. The first day he learned about the continents, and he can quickly tell you how many there are. We have this cute song that is teaching him the names, after he has mastered them, I'll put on a video of it.
Noah's personality is really coming out, too. It is amazing to watch him learn new things, the things he comes up with at the tender age of 2 blows me away. He is in this cute stage where if I tell him he is funny, he reply's,"No, me Noah." Of course the other kids crack up over this and continue to say things so they can hear, "No, me Noah."
Today would have been my parents 50th wedding anniversary. 5 1/2 years since Mom's been gone. Glad to remember the good times now more often than the times of sickness and our acute feeling of lose right after she passed away.
Well, another long post with no pictures, sorry!

No comments: