Monday, November 1, 2010

Hannah's violin recital; Zachariah's harmonica recital

Hannah had her violin recital (violin and cello students only) on Sunday, September 26th. She did very well, as did all the students. Her teacher, Mrs. Sax, is really a special lady that has a lot of patience for the little ones she teaches. Jerry accompanied Hannah on the piano. My camera shut off in the middle, so I've loaded the second half here.


Zachariah had his harmonica recital (with piano, cello,violin,voice and electric guitar students also participating) on October 17th. Zach had 3 songs he was playing in a row, and when he finished, his teacher, Mike, threw him a loop and asked him to play another song. Zach took it in stride, and continued with another song! He did very well too! I haven't downloaded his video yet, when I get it on, I'll post that. I do have a picture of Zach on stage so I'll share that. Great job to both my children!

No comments: