Thursday, July 7, 2011

Red,white, and blue, clubhouse too

I thought this was a neat picture, of the white, red and blue flowers. Below is a picture of the kids clubhouse, one of my summertime projects. I sealed it, and this year I used a red based stain, I thought it turned out pretty, and country like!

My newest project is digging a pond. I spent3 hours digging on it yesterday, I made it heart shaped for Shawn. I told Hannah, I love her Dad so much, I'm out here sweating in the 90+* heat, felt like at least 102* with humidity, just to surprise him with the pond. I finally stopped at 1:30p.m., because I still needed to mow the grass, give the boys haircuts and baths, and shower myself after all that sweat so I could go to work and make it home in time for meeting...Ah, I love summer, and the long hours and great weather to work on projects. I'll post pond pics later, I am on my way out to spoil Shawn some more, and wash our Suburban!

No comments: