Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Noah!

Noah's last night being 3!
Oh how big you are getting, our little baby is quickly turning into quite the young little man! You'll always be my littlest though, and hold that special place in Daddy and Mommy's heart that we have for each of our children, no matter how old you get! We spent Noah's birthday weekend remodeling, or I should say Shawn did! The living room is almost finished(pictures need hung), we would like to start working on the kitchen this week. Shawn fixed all the holes, and the nails that are coming out on our walls(builder didn't think of using screws so we wouldn't have this problem 11 years later) and painted the ceiling and 2 coats of paint on the walls. We no longer have a pinkish colored living room, it's tan. I will post before and after shots later, but I will share a few of the birthday boy! Today was Union Mtg at my Dad's, and since we are in the remodeling stage, we decided to have cake and ice cream at Dad's. Shawn's Mom and Dad came there. So, Grandpa, Aunt Diana, Aunt Angie, Uncle Tad and Emily, Grandma and Papaw, and of course Daddy, Mommy, Hannah, Zach, and Josh, and the special birthday boy, Noah, had Mayonnaise Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream at 1:30. Noah got a new bike from Daddy and Mommy, a hand made toy box by Grandpa L., 3 playmobil playsets from Grandma, some lego's and misc. from Aunt Diana, a scooter and bike helmet from Aunt Angie, and a Pooh snuggle pillow from Uncle Tad and Emily, and money from Uncle Harold and Aunt Marvis, and Aunt Sandy and Emily. Happy Birthday my little Noah bear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big Man!! Love the toy box...I'm going to have to put in my request!! :)

Memories To Keep said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! I imagine Dad would take an order! I love it too, something the kids can always have that Grandpa made. All 4 have a little bit different design to them, Grandpa style I tell them!

Hannah said...

Happy late birthday Noah! I love your bike, hope you can ride it soon! :)