Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dog Anyone???



The stray dog I mentioned that showed up yesterday is trying to set up camp here. He is a super friendly dog, problem is we already have 2 outside dogs, and the bigger problem is Beauty does not care for him at all. She is very nervous around him and spends her time pawing the fence when he comes near her. He has a really cute trick though, when you talk to him in a sugary voice, he tips his head almost all the way around and "smiles"! Or at least it looks like it. Hoping I can talk my Dad into taking him as I would hate to see him put down.

I've posted his picture, anyone want him, let us know.












On another note, Shawn didn't ask what I did all day! Today may be another story, as the kids don't have school today, I'm babysitting, and today is violin lesson.Soooo, I must get at it!!!

No comments: