Sunday, September 4, 2011

Surprise party for Shawn



Shawn's mom and dad helped me host a surprise 40th birthday party for Shawn. They had pizza and cake for him, I did the easy part of calling and inviting. We had a great turn out- around 70 total, kids included. His boss and 2 co-workers were among those in attendance,Rick,Dave, and Rick. On the guest list included his brother and sister-in-law, Shane and Christy,their son, Jason, my Dad, 2 sisters, brother and his daughter, Shawn's grandma, his step dad's mom and her step mom, Shawn's uncles and aunts Dave and Joy, and Mike and Cathy, with their grandchildren, his aunt Heidi, her daughter,Brittany with her husband, Adam, his cousin,Elizabeth, with her 2 children, my uncles and aunts, Bill and Marilyn, cousin Leigh, and her 3 children, Harold and Marvis, cousin Becky, and her husband Greg, friends from meeting included Troy and Jody, their son, Brandon and his wife,Brittany and their baby Landon, Vanessa and her 4 boys, and Rick and his 2 sons, and also Shawn's best friend, Scott, and his wife, Deanna. 2 of his firefighter friends, both Jeff's, wandered over toward the end of the party. I think that was the guest list. Hope I got everyone. I will add more pictures to this post later, my children want supper!

No comments: