Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good ole days

Last week when I went through a stand, I found "real" film. Like, over 20 rolls of film that needed developed! I knew that would be expensive to develop all at once, so I randomly picked 3. I took them to Walmart, and picked them up last week. Would you believe one of the pictures was of a very, very round tummy, with Noah inside!!!! It was taken just days before I had him. Anyway, it was so fun, not knowing what was on the film. I like today's technology, take a picture and view it right away, delete it if you don't like it, and take a new one. But, I sorta miss the surprise of what will that picture turn out like, or in my case, what IS the picture??:)
Guess I'm old fashioned, but isn't it amazing the technology that has come out in the last 10 years??
Happy Holidays to everyone! Another year about finished, and we can only wonder what they will come up with next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Dora...had the same thing happen once. Fun surprise to see what was on the roll!!

Falb Five said...

I can't wait to find out what's on the other ones...you'll have to share!!