Monday, December 12, 2011

Wisconsin and back

Last weekend, we took a "quick" trip to Wisconsin, to spend a day with friends on their dairy farm. We were not there very long, but we did learn a lot while we were there. It took a little over 26 hours with stops to drive there and back, and we stayed 23 hours. We also had the privilege of a gospel mtg on Friday evening. What a special fellowship God's people enjoy, even if they have never met before. We definitely felt at home there, and we are so thankful Marv and Minnie opened there home to us. Thank you Minnie, for letting us come and all the work weekend help brings, and for letting me follow your blog! Thanks to Marv for putting up with 101 questions from me and for letting me "help" him fed the baby calves :). Here is our crew, Dad, my brother Tad, Shawn and me. Then a few pictures of the farm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun, what a special trip:) Cute pictures!