Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's Eve! 2011 is quickly coming to a close. Shawn, myself, Tad and Uncle Bill had a nice visit this morning with Sam, and Shawn and I enjoyed a nice, brisk early afternoon walk. This afternoon I hope to get a lot more accomplished on our business plan, we'll see how that goes! :)
A cute little something to remember at the close of the year for Noah. Every time we get into the car, he always asks me to put on the "Fleeting, flowers are coming down," hymn. That is one of my children's favorite hymns, "Time is fleeting, flowers are falling, life will soon be past." We can see how quickly this year went past, and see the truth behind this hymn. I would like to pause more often and ponder all the blessings I have, and consider where I am going and how I am going about in getting there.

No comments: