Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ewwww!

I thought I was past being spit up on by Noah, but Josh proved me wrong! I was trying to get pictures of the little boys to show Noah's messed up haircut, and I guess Josh must have been squeezing too hard. When I picked him up, yep,, all down my arm. Josh said "YUCK!!" laughing of course. Most likely thinking glad that wasn't me!
Anyway, it started snowing here this morning and we have about 2". I was thinking of taking the boys out to play, but I knew the big kids sure wouldn't be happy thinking we were out playing while they are stuck at school. So, I decided to give much needed haircuts to the boys. Josh's isn't all that bad, Noah however, sorry little buddy but it will grow out! Next time I will use sharper scissors. The ones I used were so dull, I had to hold little bits of hair and snip while
Noah was trying to get a look at the scissors! Here is before and after shots and one of the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, thats gross Mom! The haircuts don't look that bad Noah's is especially cute.H