Monday, January 12, 2009

Not so good at keeping up posts!

Hello to all! I thought I had better apologize for not keeping up on my posting better! I know it doesn't take long to publish a post, but I quess I have sorta forgotten lately to write. I'll try to do better.
We haven't really been up to a lot lately, things have slowed down now that the holidays are here and gone. Hard to believe we are already a few weeks into a new year.
Noah is cutting teeth. He just broke #3 through the skin, and #4 and 5 are right behind. Has made for many sleepless nights for him ( and me!), and poor baby, lots of fussing throughout the day. Last night he did very well, however, and slept from 10:30p.m. until 5:30a.m. Now that is a record for him!! I felt so good when it was time to get up! We even had the bonus of a 2 hr delay this morning, due to an unexpected snow last night.
Shawn is back to work after almost 2 wks off, and the older children are back in school.The little ones and myself are back on track, laundry, dishes, lunch, dishes, laundry, supper, dishes, cleaning, my job, etc., with a nap here and there for the little guys. So thankful that I have the privelage to stay home in the day, and can do my cleaning job whenever it fits our schedule. I am going to post some random shots from the past several weeks;Christmas,building our overhang on the barn, one of Dad( our cheif carpenter on the project), New Year's Eve party, Chuck E. Cheese, and Josh and Tinkerbell's rodeo.










Good day!

No comments: