Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Hyper Kids + Mobile Baby=Tired Parents!

After all the snow and days couped up in the house, we have 3 very rambunctious kids. Then last week, Noah learned how to crawl Friday night while we were visiting Grandma and Papa's!. So poor Dad & Mom, we haven't found a good source of energy to keep up! SSo now Shawn is turning giddy on me and running around laughing like a hyena! More cappuccino for me!!!! This will be an interesting post as I'm using white words on a white background. Hannah wants to know why I'm wasting my time typing nothing. So if any of y you are up to a challenge, try typing with white on white!
After I posted, I realized my background was too light to show up, so I left the first post in white as is, and added this so I could let you know why it isn't in white. I guess I did pretty good typing without seeing what I was typing!!

No comments: